301 5th Ave SW, Oelwein, IA 50662
WAREHOUSE FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE
We currently have full and part time seasonal positions available in our Oelwein Iowa distribution center. We offer competitive wages based on experience, flexible scheduling options and a generous employee discount program. Must pass pre-employment drug screening. You’ll be responsible for working safely in a fast-moving environment in various warehouse functions. These may include receiving and processing freight, managing and moving inventory, and filling, packing, and shipping orders. Safety and quality are critical. Must be able to safely and efficiently move merchandise weighing up to 50 lbs., stand/walk for up to 10-12 hrs. Trained to operate powered equipment as needed. Receive and unload cartons or pallets from trailers. Maintain carton count accuracy. Unload cartons from electric conveyor and stack into trailer. Locate and remove pallets of merchandise in storage locations. Process orders quickly and efficiently. Cross-train and work in other departments as necessary.
• Temp to direct employment with advancement opportunities!
• Pay increases with completion of skill training!
• Excellent affordable benefits!
• Wellness Reimbursement!
• 401k with dollar for dollar company match!
• 10 Paid Holidays with catered meals to celebrate!
Some of the duties for this position include:
• Sanding, assembly & finishing of quality parts
• Load and unload parts on a moving line (Paint dept.)
• Willingness to cross train on various jobs
• Repetitive use of hand tools and eye for detail
• Good Attendance is a must
• 10 hour / 4 day a week work schedule (Monday through Thursday) with some overtime on Fridays and Saturdays
Apply on line at www.ashinmold.com or proresources.com
Come Grow with us!!