The ideal candidate for this position will possess skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Kitchen Equipment and Repair (examples Taylor, Garland, FryMaster, Henny Penny, Manitowoc, Multiplex)
- Universal EPA Certification
- Minor Plumbing/Electrical Repair
- Ability to independently diagnose and complete repairs
- Ability to communication with Facilities Supervisor daily
- Ability to use a cellphone and laptop
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb a ladder
- Must have a valid driver’s license
This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package (including family insurance coverage), company match 401K, and vacation. We provide a work vehicle, cellphone, laptop, all necessary tools, work clothing allowance, free meals while you work and any necessary training. This position will report directly to our existing Facilities Supervisor.
We are looking for an experienced candidate but if certification on specific brands of restaurant equipment is needed, Soifer Family McDonald’s will pay for all training and any required travel. We are looking to hire quickly for this position; the application period will close on August 13, 2021.
This position will work at multiple locations in NE Iowa including in and around the Waterloo/Cedar Falls Metro area. The ideal candidate should live within a 1-hour drive from the Waterloo metro area or be willing to relocate. This position requires both preventive and repair maintenance and the ideal candidate will be able to work independently and efficiently to complete assigned PM as well as diagnose issues and complete repairs.
This is a family business inside and out, focused on McDonald’s values of family, integrity, inclusion, community, and service. We encourage you to explore more of what our company is about by looking through our Facebook and Instagram pages (@soiferfamilymcdonalds) as well as our website: www.soiferfamilymcdonalds.com.